We brought Migz to Circle Last week. It was his first time and you could see his excitement as he ran of from one slide to another eager to try each hurdle. At times he would look at us as if asking for permission if he could climb up a wall or crawl through a tire. And we lit up our eyes and let him free. He had so much fun. Biking, running around. We were supposed to go inside the museum but by the time we got there it was already closed. So we said we'll come back next time
Sunday, July 08, 2007
- Name: Grae
- Location: Quezon City, Philippines
Im fearless chick that knows no boundaries in anything. Spontaneous, positive thinker. Happy.
- To start of my day. Me and my bro went walking rou...
- Our little Miggy the King of our Home
- Zap and Jod. Twins for Life
- Carol and True Love
- Ana, Karol and Wella
- Ana And Aena
- Just like the old times with friends
- my highschool fwends from St. Jo
- My friends back home. Its nice to be back :) After...
- Fine Cloth weaving